Author 1: Jane Emerson
Author 2: Patricia Babtie
A complete assessment tool for investigating maths difficulties in children.
- More Information
A complete assessment tool for investigating maths difficulties in children. With clear step-by-step instructions alongside photocopiable or downloadable assessment sheets, the evidence from the assessment can then be used to draw up a personalised learning plan.
The book contains:
- an introduction to Dyscalculia, and other co-occurring difficulties
- guidance on how to conduct the assessment, including a suggested script and tips on behaviours to watch out for
- teaching tips and strategies
- instructions on how to interpret the assessment results and produce a personalised learning plan
- games and activities to engage the learner and reinforce key numeracy skills
Ideal for use with primary school children, but can be adapted for older students.