We usually visit over 40 conferences and SEN events a year. Currently all teacher and parent conferences are not happening due to COVID19. Some have converted to virtual events over Zoom or other platforms. If you are running an event, please get in touch at [email protected].
3 Oct Dyslexia Scotland Education Conference - Keynote Speaker: Neil MacKay
5-9 Oct Dyslexia Awareness Week - Webinars - 5 days of talks and webinars
1) Dyscalculia Steve Chinn and Judy Hornigold - Mon 5th Oct 12.00 (noon) - 12.30
2) The State of Dyslexia in Africa, Nancy Munyi from the Kenyan Dyslexia Association - Tues 6th Oct 11.00 -12.00 (noon) :
3) Assistive Tech for Dyslexics in Education, Myles Pilling (BATA), Jack Churchill (Scanning Pens), Caroline Bateman (Achieve Now), and Louise Warriar (Centre Manager of Star Assessments)
Tues 6th Oct 16.00 - 17.00
4) Dyslexia in the Workplace, Mandy Whalley (Empowerment Passport) Wed 7th Oct 12.30 - 13.30
5) Mucking About with Claro's Writing Helper, Stuart Marsden (Claro Software) Wed 7th Oct 14.00 - 15.00
6) Why do some Educators Refuse to Assess for Dyslexia? Ed Duff, Education Lawyer (HCB Solicitors) Thurs 8th Oct 16.00 - 17.00
7) "Why is the range of approaches to dyslexia diagnosis and support so varied across Europe? An analysis and debate on each country's stance."
Konstantinidis Panayiotis (Greece), Susanna Cederquist (Sweden, Cris Moreno (Spain), Mads Johanogaard (Norway), and Roger Broadbent (UK)
Fri 9th Oct - 16.00 - 17.00
Please submit questions via email or ask them after the presentations.
17 Oct Addressing the Need in SEN - Keynote Speaker: Katrina Cochrane, Philippa Vince and Pete Jarrett
8 Feb 2021 Warwickshire SEN Conference - Working in Partnership (tbc)